- Space: 909 RSF (approximate)
- Rate: $2800/month + pro-rata utilities
- Gated property (automatic, remote access gate)
- Renovated full kitchen (shared)
- 4 parking spots (additional spaces negotiable)
- Tenant pays for phone, internet, cable, janitorial
1000 E Cesar Chavez, known as the Evans-Heisler House, is a beautiful two-story Victorian Mansion, in the heart of Historic East Austin. Originally built in 1910 and restored in 2015. Spacious grounds. Open courtyard with palm trees.
Located in the corner of E Cesar Chavez and San Marcos, this unique property is one block to I-35; ~0.4 mile to Austin Convention Center & ~1.3 miles to State Capitol. Easy access to Saltillo Plaza (Whole Foods, Target, JuiceLand, Snooze, etc.), Native Hostel Bar & Cafe and E Sixth Street dining & entertainment spots. Nearby faves include: Cenote Coffee, Bufalina Pizza, Counter Culture, Juan in a Million, Quickie Pickie.