- Space: 991 SF (Level 2)
- Rate: $30/SF (modified gross*)
* Tenant pays pro rata share of building's monthly utilities, cleaning & security/alarm monitoring expenses
- Private offices / conference rooms
- Soundproof Phone Booth
- 4 parking spots (additional spaces negotiable)
- Gated property (automatic, remote access gate)
- Tenant pays pro rata share of building's monthly utilities, cleaning & security/alarm monitoring expenses
1000 E Cesar Chavez, known as the Evans-Heisler House, is a beautiful two-story Victorian Mansion, in the heart of Historic East Austin. Originally built in 1910 and restored in 2015. It is comprised of 3 Suites, with private offices / conference rooms. Southern-style wrap-around porch & balcony. Spacious grounds with open courtyard and onsite gated parking.
Located at the corner of E Cesar Chavez and San Marcos, this unique property is one block to I-35; ~0.4 mile to Austin Convention Center & ~1.3 miles to State Capitol. Easy access to Saltillo Plaza (Whole Foods, Target, JuiceLand, Snooze, etc.), Native Hostel Bar & Cafe and E Sixth Street dining & entertainment spots. Nearby faves include: Cenote Coffee, Counter Culture, Juan in a Million, Quickie Pickie, La Barbecue.
- for more information
- - 1000 E Cesar Chavez 200 Lease Packet [download]