- BED: 1 + office & mezzanine
- BATH: 1.5
- SF [TCAD}: 1216
Ideal balance of old and new, vibrancy and serenity - 1305 Lofts are flexible Live+Work spaces that were created using the existing structure of an abandoned warehouse. Built of concrete masonry units and steel, this intimate 14-unit condo community sits in the heart of East Sixth Street - a walkable/bikeable neighborhood filled with scores of local retailers, coffee shops, breweries & renowned restaurants…and only a block to the Saltillo Plaza TOD. Situated on the quiet side of E 6th along the Tejano Walking Trail, 1305 Lofts is a near jaunt to trails, parks & the "Crosstown Greenway" bike path.
Unit 1 is a two-story townhouse-style walkup that boasts lofty ceilings reminiscent of its industrial roots. Abundant natural light pours in through three sides of windows+french doors & a 16-ft high skylight. From its Juliet balconies above, one can view the Lady Liberty on the State Capitol rotunda afar and soak up the energy of East Sixth Street below. Even more special is the lush private side yard decorated with native plants and shaded by a beautiful mature ash tree - a rare find for an urban condo.
- Nearby Faves include: Cuvee Coffee, Wright Bros Brew & Brew, Whisler’s, Liberty Bar, Zilker Brewing, Lazarus Brewing, Buenos Aires Cafe, Licha’s Cantina, Fukumoto, Ramen Tatsu-Ya & Domo Alley Gato, Vixen’s Wedding, Suerte
- Walkscore: 94 [www.walkscore.com]
- Convenient location: ~0.5 mile to I-35; ~1.2 miles to Texas Capitol; ~1.5 miles to UT Dell Medical School & UT Austin; ~5.8 miles to Airport
- -Take a Look: 3D Virtual Tour [view]
- for more information
- - 1305 Lofts #1 Information Packet [download]
- - 1305 Lofts #1 Detailed Feature List [download]
- - Why do we love our East Austin neighborhood & home @ 1305 Lofts [read]