1305 Reagan Terrace is a meticulously maintained 4BR/3.5BA home in coveted Travis Heights. An easy flow floor plan that boasts height and brings the outdoors in. Its tall ceiling and picture windows on top afford tree-top views and ample natural light. Anchored by a tiled fireplace, the living area extends out to a sizable outdoor deck. Steel floating staircase leads to an open mezzanine.
A spacious and comfortable abode, situated on a sizable lot, a rare find in the neighborhood. Potential to create your private back yard oasis (see Yard Improvement Renderings), with minimal investment.
Located in a prime South Austin location. Only 10 minutes to Austin Bergstrom Airport and 20 minutes to the new Tesla Giga Factory. Approximately 2 miles to Austin Convention Center; ~3 miles to State Capitol; ~4 miles to UT Dell Med & UT Austin. Under a mile to The Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake & Little Stacy Neighborhood Park. Walk to Stacy Pool via the Blunn Creek Greenbelt Trail. Bike to downtown through the Lady Bird Hike n Bike Trail. Walking distance to the heart of South Congress shopping, dining & entertainment spots. Faves include Tiny Grocer, Home Slice Pizza, Vespaio, June's, Torchy's Tacos, South Congress Hotel & the iconic Continental Club.
- for more information
- - 1305 Reagan Terrace Flyer [download]
- - 1305 Reagan Terrace Features [download]
- - 1305 Reagan Terrace Yard Improvement Renderings [download]
- directions to 1305 Reagan Terrace
- - from South Congress
- >>East on E. Annie St. >>Lt on Travis Heights Blvd >>Rt on Reagan Terrace
- - from Riverside >>South on Travis Heights Blvd >>Lt on Reagan Terrace
- - from Oltorf >>North on Alta Vista Ave >>Rt on Live Oak St >> Lt on Travis Heights Blvd >>Rt on Reagan Terrace