- BED*: 4 (main house) + 2 (ADU)
- BATH*: 2 (main house) + 1.5 (ADU)
- SF* [TCAD]: 2229 (main house) + 1089 (ADU)
- *main house: 4BR/2BA; 2229 SF; 1-story; renovation+addition in 2018
- *ADU: 2BR/1.5BA; 1089 SF; 2-story; recently built in 2019
Evolution of a 1950’s gem on a 0.26-acre lot. 7805 Mullen (main house) is a renovated (2018) mid-century ranch-style home with a recently built (2019) back house (ADU) in the tree-lined Crestview neighborhood. Contemporary additions have embraced the humble spirit of its postwar roots and continue to retain its charm within this quiet north central Austin community.
Thoughtfully designed as a “forever” home that is truly spacious. Wood & steel accents add warmth & texture throughout. An inviting layout offering privacy while encouraging togetherness. Special custom details facilitate a simple relaxing lifestyle. Enhanced interior-exterior interactions with center yard, outdoor deck & pergola and screened-in patio.
Conveniently located off Anderson, with easy access to Burnet & N Lamar and other major thoroughfares (MoPac & US 183). ~4 miles to The Domain; ~6.5 miles to UT Austin; ~7.6 miles to State Capitol; ~13.6 miles to Airport
- - Take a Video Tour [view]
- - Take a Look: 3D Virtual Tour [view]
- for more information
- - 7805 Mullen Main House+ADU Information Packet [download]
- - 7805 Mullen Main House+ADU Detailed Feature List [download]
- - Why do we love Crestview & our home @ 7805 Mullen [read]